Last update: Februrary 6, 2017
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR PLATFORM. IF YOU AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT BY CLICKING THE “I AGREE” CHECKBOX BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE PLATFORM.
1. Important information about the platform
Welcome to the Kaia Platform! This Platform enables Users to input information about their back pain symptoms, and receive exercise suggestions based on those symptoms. You can use the Kaia Platform to track your exercise schedule and the progress of your symptoms. As you do, you will receive updated suggestions as your symptoms evolve.
THE KAIA PLATFORM DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. THE INFORMATION AND OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER REGARDING QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ABOUT ANY MEDICAL CONDITION BEFORE MAKING HEALTH CARE DECISIONS. IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR 911 IMMEDIATELY. NEVER DELAY IN SEEKING PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DISREGARD SUCH ADVICE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THE PLATFORM!
This Platform is not appropriate for certain people. For example:
- If you have been referred to a specialist, if you are currently seeing a specialist, or if you have seen a specialist in the past in connection with your condition, you should not use this Platform.
- If you have been recommended for surgery, if you are scheduled for surgery, or if you have had surgery in the past about your condition in connection with your condition, you should not use this Platform.
RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY KAIA IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
2. About the terms
- 'App' refers to any downloadable application (including, a mobile application) owned or operated by Kaia. References to the 'App' include any and all features, functionality, tools and content available on or through each such application.
- 'Content' refers to any and all information, videos, text, photos and other content provided or made available by Kaia on or through the Platform, including information, videos, text, photos and other content relating to physical conditions and/or exercise regimens.
- 'Kaia' 'we', or 'us' refer to Kaia Health Inc. and our officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents. To the extent applicable, they also refer to our affiliates, service providers and licensors, and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents.
- 'Platform' refers, collectively, to any and all Websites, Apps and Content made available to you by Kaia, including any related services and promotions, and any software and technology used to provide any of the foregoing.
- 'Users' means any and all persons that access or use the Platform. References to 'access' and/or 'use' of the Platform (and any variations thereof) include the acts of accessing or browsing the Website or App, and accessing or using the Content.
- 'Website' refers to any website owned or operated by Kaia (including the websites currently located at https://www.kaia-health.com and https://app.kaia-health.com). References to the 'Website' include any and all features, functionality, tools and content available on or through each such website.